STORAGE TANK CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
LGT Construction Tank and Maintenance Services provides you a single source for erection, maintenance and repair of aboveground storage tanks for a variety of applications including:
- Water and Wastewater Tanks
In addition to construction of new tanks, LGT Construction Tank & Maintenance Services offers a full range of repairs, modifications and upgrades to existing tanks. Speed is critical for our tank repair services. For that reason, we have developed a Rapid Response Protocol so you have access to a team that is ready to mobilize as rapidly as each situation demands. Having the support from our National & International network allows us to provide the experienced and skilled personnel for any project, including floating roof, seal replacements, bottom repairs, and piping systems.
LGT Construction and our affiliated companies have the certifications needed to perform and inspect this type of work.
- Certified API-653 Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector
- Certified API-653 Tank Entry Supervisor
- PA DEP Installer AFMX, AMEX & ACVL
Tank Construction Capabilities :
- Fixed-roof Tanks
- Floating-roof Tanks
LGT Construction ready to repair and maintenance services include :
- Storage tank repair and refurbishment
- Storage tank inspection to API 653
- Double and single deck roof repairs
- Tank jacking and leveling
- Tank seal replacement
- Sphere inspection and repair
TANK CLEANING UNMANNED SYSTEM
- Rapid Mobilization and Demobilization
- Rapid Mobilization. The MoClean® system is a mobile, fully integrated process system offering internal cleaning of tanks for oil products like gasoline, diesel oil, kerosene, chemicals and petrochemicals. The system is automated meaning that there is no need for humans to enter tanks during the cleaning process. ;allowing quick mobilization, minimum footprint of intrusion and rapid commencement of work progress.
- Rapid Demobilization. Similarly, the modular system allows rapid recovery and quick exit.
2. Easy Operation
- Integrated Continuous Process. Without accounting for the built-in hydrocarbon recovery process, the cleaning process of this fully automatic system is up to 5 times faster than manual cleaning. Cleaning is a continuous process.
- Desludging & Cleaning. A selected cleaning media is continuously circulated through the tanks to recover hydrocarbons, remove wastes or sludges, in an around the clock process monitored by metering and control instruments.
- Oil Separation. Useful oil is recovered by separating away wastes and sludges during the circulation process and resulting in less water and effort required to clean the almost-empty tank.
- Water Wash and Cleaning Result. An indexed washing pattern is used to completely cover tank interior surface area by cleaning from the top. Again, time is gained by the ease and completeness of cleaning by water for inspection.
- Risk Analysis. Risks analyses are carried out together with operators prior to works being carried out, meeting corporate governance and local jurisdictions.
- During the cleaning process, the tank’s atmospheric condition is constantly monitored to ensure that the overall operation remains within specified safety limits. The entire process is carefully monitored, to comply with the strictest international safety regulations
- Operators' Health and Safety. This process offers operators an improved working environment and conditions. No staff would be required to be in the tank during cleaning process (manless entry); and all operations are under control by continuous monitoring and automatic shutdown features, ensuring environmental safety. Operators are thoroughly trained on safety requirements, working in cleaner and safer areas
4. Green Environment
- Minimum 95% recovery of entrapped hydrocarbons, the wastage and hence disposal requirements are reduced. Using the closed loop system, there is minimal hydrocarbon emissions to atmosphere. Reduction in logistics and elimination of further separate oil recovery processes lead to lower consumption of water, electricity and air. Indeed, the process is designed to meet all internal EHS requirements and provision of a greener tank cleaning process