ASME - PRESSURE VESSEL
PT. LGT was established on Batam Island (Year 2012) The fabrication facility is located approx. 15km south of Singapore in a Free Trade Zone on Batam Island, The company concentrates its activities on designing and supplying of pressure vessels and allied process equipment for oil refinery, gas processing, petrochemical, power generation and other industries. The company has been supported by experienced personnel in manufacturing industry. The company's personnel consist of experienced engineers and professionals in the fields of design, fabrication, quality control, quality assurance, procurement, assembly process of pressure vessels. Our Engineers have involved in big and small projects of providing pressure vessels, and allied process equipment to various industrial sectors such as oil & gas, petro chemical, energy and many others.
- The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspector (NB, R)
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- MIGAS Certification
Codes & Standards
- Pressure Vessel : ASME Section VIII Div. 1&2
- Air Cooled Heat Exchanger : API 661, ASME Section VIII Div. 1
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger : TEMA, API 660, ASME Section VIII Div. 1&2
- Piping System : ASME Section I, ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8
Our Product and Service
- Our standard pressure vessel capabilities range from, but are not limited to, 4”- 120” diameters and 10 – 6000 PSI, and thicknesses ranging from ¼” – 3”.
- Our fabrication material capabilities include carbon steels, stainless steels, and alloy materials. We utilize SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, and also submerged arc welding processes.